Crossdressing Dept: Ed Hamilton donates a bra...

This is the main discussion section. Grab yer cups! All hands on deck!

What's the Ed Hamilton Bra Size?

A
50%
B
50%
C
No votes
D
No votes
DD+
No votes

Total votes: 2

Capn Jimbo
Rum Evangelisti and Compleat Idiot

Crossdressing Dept: Ed Hamilton donates a bra...

Post by Capn Jimbo »

I'd say it's a "B"...

I woke up this morning to a cacophoney of monkey chatter - it's too early for feeding time, what could possibly be happening?

Ed Hamilton donated a bra for charity (Ed's Bra Video)!!

. . . . . . .Image

Yup, and a nice "B" to be sure (Sue Sea and I are both experts at estimating bra size). Not only that, he included a nice bra-sized MOR stainless steel drinking flask, designed to fit into his bra.

So whassup with this?

Apparently the Ed Bra was sold some time ago on E-bay, by a group called "Bling Your Bra", with all proceeds going to a "Susan G. Komen for the Cure" (breast cancer). A very good cause. But not to worry. Bling Your Bra tells me that Eddie is gonna donate another one for this year's auction.
Bling My Bra: Thanks so much for asking! That bra was donated and sold last year. However, we are going to be receiving another from Ed Hamilton for this year's campaign so please keep an eye here during the month of October (Breast Cancer Awareness Month) and please spread the word.

thanks again, Kat CBO for Bling My Bra 2011
My only question - I assume the Shillery monkeys' chatter is all about who will win this rare and valuable item, with Forrest and the Wolfboy sure to engage in a mad competition for a much desired (and needed) accouterment...

Who'll win? Stay tuned...

Plug: For those who wish to donate to this very worthy charity: (Link to Bling My Bra)
Last edited by Capn Jimbo on Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:01 am, edited 5 times in total.
Capn Jimbo
Rum Evangelisti and Compleat Idiot

Lose the moustache, Skippy!

Post by Capn Jimbo »

What's rum coming to, sweetie?

From this...

To this...

(...lose the moustache, Zippy, but... it's all good!)

To...

Have you ever noticed that you never see sweetcheeks and Rudy Giulianni in the same place at the same time? What's next, this?

Surprise, it's already happened! Is this one of the Shillery monkeys? You decide...