E-Tastings for Everyone!

Including details of our Weekly Rum E-Tastings. Join our happy group in tasting rums from home or even from your sailboat. Also important Events in south Florida and Awards from just about anywhere. Speaking of where, Wear Wearever wherever you go!
Capn Jimbo
Rum Evangelisti and Compleat Idiot

E-Tastings for Everyone!

Post by Capn Jimbo »

Announcing: Rum Tastings for Everyone

One of the problems with rum tastings is that they are few and far between, unless you're lucky enough to live in Florida or one of a handful of other locations.

No more!

It occured to me that the rest of us could well benefit from regular, accessible and fun rum tastings. Accordingly I've put together the first Rum/Rhum E-tastings on the internet.

These will take place every Wednesday evening and you can participate from home, office - even from your sail boat - by computer. You'll be able to participate and communicate - live and in real time - with other rum afficianados, beginner and experienced, from around the world! Guest hosted by some great tasters from the world of Rum.

What a smashing idea!

I'm really psyched about this one and truly look forward to getting together for a wonderful, fun live learning and tasting experience for all. If you'd like to be part of this, just drop me an email and I'll provide the complete details....

capnjimbo@hotmail.com