Afternoon

Yes, the obligatory introductions section, but serves a good purpose - like a good, soft toilet paper - used only once but truly wonderful! "Here's to you and here's to me, may we never disagree - if perchance we ever do, here's to me and to hell with you!"
Rum-pelstiltskin

Afternoon

Post by Rum-pelstiltskin »

Mark here from the UK. I have been a long time fan of rum and with a little time on my hands felt I may as well spend time with some like minded folk.

My favourite rums are from Bristol Rum Company. An excellent bottler of exquisite rum
Dai
Minor God

Post by Dai »

Welcome Mark I hope you enjoy the journey.
Life is under no obligation to give us what we expect!

My Link to Save Caribbean Rum Petition
da'rum
Minor God

Post by da'rum »

Hey Mark welcome to the suppository of all wisdom. At the moment not a lively place but packed with good info and threads.
in goes your eye out
Blade Rummer
Quartermaster

Post by Blade Rummer »

Welcome to boards!
JaRiMi
Admiral

Re: Afternoon

Post by JaRiMi »

Rum-pelstiltskin wrote:Mark here from the UK. I have been a long time fan of rum and with a little time on my hands felt I may as well spend time with some like minded folk.

My favourite rums are from Bristol Rum Company. An excellent bottler of exquisite rum
Welcome to the board!!

By Bristol Rum Company, you mean Bristol Spirits Ltd?
Capn Jimbo
Rum Evangelisti and Compleat Idiot

Post by Capn Jimbo »

da'rum wrote:Hey Mark welcome to the suppository of all wisdom. At the moment not a lively place but packed with good info and threads.
Yes, consider the Project the rum enema, er enemy of the Big Three, lol...