Pusser's Rum British Navy (75% ABV)

Subtle, soft and medium bodied rums originating in Guyana and that define the fourth major standard style. To our sweethearts and wives, may they never meet!
The Fat Rum Pirate
Quartermaster

Pusser's Rum British Navy (75% ABV)

Post by The Fat Rum Pirate »

Apologies for posting a direct link to my site. I won't start doing this regularly I assure you.

However, I figured you all would have an interest in a review of this fine specimen! A nice warming glass of this is well deserved after a hard days Hydrometer testing!

http://thefatrumpirate.com/pussers-rum- ... avy-75-abv
Dai
Minor God

Re: Pusser's Rum British Navy (75% ABV)

Post by Dai »

The Fat Rum Pirate wrote:Apologies for posting a direct link to my site. I won't start doing this regularly I assure you.

However, I figured you all would have an interest in a review of this fine specimen! A nice warming glass of this is well deserved after a hard days Hydrometer testing!

http://thefatrumpirate.com/pussers-rum- ... avy-75-abv
I usually get the 40% one since I have to water down the stronger Pusser's to enjoy them.
Life is under no obligation to give us what we expect!

My Link to Save Caribbean Rum Petition
da'rum
Minor God

Post by da'rum »

Saw that Pussers linked your review on their Facebook promotion page. They must have been impressed. I only buy the 75% and wouldn't buy any other.
in goes your eye out
The Fat Rum Pirate
Quartermaster

Post by The Fat Rum Pirate »

da'rum wrote:Saw that Pussers linked your review on their Facebook promotion page. They must have been impressed. I only buy the 75% and wouldn't buy any other.
Any company worth there salt isn't going to miss out on good feedback.

Pusser's have been very good with me right from the start and published my Spiced Rum review on their site last year.

If I enjoy a companies products I'll try and let them know - usually on Twitter or Facebook. The exposure does neither of us any harm.

However, what I don't do is approach companies BEFORE I've bought their rums seeking products to "review" nor will I ever.