Hello from Leiden

Yes, the obligatory introductions section, but serves a good purpose - like a good, soft toilet paper - used only once but truly wonderful! "Here's to you and here's to me, may we never disagree - if perchance we ever do, here's to me and to hell with you!"
mychurch
Oscar

Hello from Leiden

Post by mychurch »

Hi

I spotted this site over the summer while looking for sources of rum reviews. After Advocaat, the 2nd alcoholic drink I ever tried was my fathers OVD, which was always served with coke. Still buy OVD whenever I´m back in Scotland, but its only in the last few years that I´ve branched out to other rums. I probably have about 25 different rums open at the moment and its a case of 1 out, 2 in.

I post frequently on a couple of wine sites and its interesting to see the similarities between wine and rum, which hopefully I can comment on in some of the threads.

Pretty sure it wont go down well, but my current favourite rum is the Plantation 2000 Barbados, with Abuelo 7 yr old as the best QPR.

Cameron
Capn Jimbo
Rum Evangelisti and Compleat Idiot

Post by Capn Jimbo »

Glad to see you aboard. I personally am very interested in your wine perspectives, indeed that may turn out to be another new section.

Look forward to your perspective and experience.