Wicked cool......

Yes, the obligatory introductions section, but serves a good purpose - like a good, soft toilet paper - used only once but truly wonderful! "Here's to you and here's to me, may we never disagree - if perchance we ever do, here's to me and to hell with you!"
bearmark
Beermeister

Post by bearmark »

Welcome aboard!
Mark Hébert
Rum References: Flor de Caña 18 (Demeraran), The Scarlet Ibis (Trinidadian), R.L. Seale 10 (Barbadian), Appleton Extra (Jamaican), Ron Abuelo 12 (Cuban), Barbancourt 5-Star (Agricole)
Capn Jimbo
Rum Evangelisti and Compleat Idiot

Post by Capn Jimbo »

Yes, welcome....

I can tell you that home distilling is not a new subject here and a number of our posters have some experience in this area. Look forward especially to your posts in this area...

Cheers!
Capn Jimbo
Rum Evangelisti and Compleat Idiot

Post by Capn Jimbo »

Great stuff, count me in.

I am a huge fan of home distillers and distilling and have often promoted the well-known and respected www.homedistillers.org site. Those guys and gals have been around a looooong time, and trust me, they know their stuff. More than a few artisan distillers got their start there as well

Very interesting. Might be best if I set up a small section just for your book, and for those who wish to comment on it.

Let me know...
Last edited by Capn Jimbo on Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.