Capn Jimbo's Rum Project Forum Forum Index Capn Jimbo's Rum Project Forum
Rum Appreciation by and for the Compleat Idiot

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Review Database

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Capn Jimbo's Rum Project Forum Forum Index -> Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Guevara88
Bo'sun's Mate

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:01 am    Post subject: Review Database Reply with quote

Dear Capn Jimbo,

I hope you are doing well!

After a long time of rather low hobbyist activity I finally found some moments to revisit my rum, order some new stuff from Foursquare and stop by at the rum project (all time favorite web resource on rum). Hopefully I will be able to do so more frequently now Smile.

Now what I thought when browsing your list of capsuled reviews: It would be great to have them "categorized/ordered/browsable" a little better. An overview table containing the information: brand, product, country of origin, age, age believable?, sweetened?, jimbo-rating, sue-rating

This would be pretty cool and make the vast wisdom you collected more accessible to newbies and to people visiting after a longer period of time (*cough*).

What do you think? I'd be happy to assist if the info is currently not available for you as a table but "hidden" in the single posts.

If this does not sound like a good idea to you, no worries, just thought I'd ask.

Best wishes
Che/Leon
Capn Jimbo
Rum Evangelisti and Compleat Idiot

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Che... with much respect... you have always been one of the GREAT posters, and I will never forget your testing of the effects of sugar.

Your terrific post was a true winner, and VERY important. I think your suggestion is very well taken, so please do contact me by email and we can talk about it...

Best,
CJ
Guevara88
Bo'sun's Mate

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks man! Will do, email in production Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Capn Jimbo's Rum Project Forum Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: