Hola!

Yes, the obligatory introductions section, but serves a good purpose - like a good, soft toilet paper - used only once but truly wonderful! "Here's to you and here's to me, may we never disagree - if perchance we ever do, here's to me and to hell with you!"
Goddess of the Rums
Landlubber

Hola!

Post by Goddess of the Rums »

Hello to all. My name is Maria and my lance is for hire! Actually, I'm a free lance writer. Although sometimes this makes bill paying challenging it also allows me the freedom to pursue travel, photography, rum and wine tasting.

Capn Jimbo, you have a wonderful and useful site. With guys like Keven and Socrates I look forward to learning from all of you....
Lance for hire...

Maria
Goddess of the Rums
Free Lance Writer
Capn Jimbo
Rum Evangelisti and Compleat Idiot

A real Goddess?

Post by Capn Jimbo »

Well Goddess, as an American of Greek heritage I can tell you the Greeks certainly had their share of gods and goddesses in the Pantheon, so having a Goddess here is quite appropriate. My dear (departed) daughter Phoebe was named after the goddess of children, "the bright one", who also hung out with Apollo.

Welcome and enjoy. We have some good posters here and I can assure you that all questions are welcome, as well as your own experiences and observations.

Enjoy...
Last edited by Capn Jimbo on Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Socrates
Landlubber

Yo, ho, ho...

Post by Socrates »

Hello and welcome, love your logo. You appear to be more a Piratess of the Rums, lol...