im in

Yes, the obligatory introductions section, but serves a good purpose - like a good, soft toilet paper - used only once but truly wonderful! "Here's to you and here's to me, may we never disagree - if perchance we ever do, here's to me and to hell with you!"
cyril
Bo'sun

im in

Post by cyril »

Hi everyone

the Capn finally pleased me and im now part of the boat.
im french (nobody's perfect) and running a website for some times now, mainly about reviews (my own and personal reviews) and interviews and stuffs.

Even if im trying (really) to be nice with some products, i just cant when i know how the thing's done. Thats mainly why i enjoy reading the posts on RumProject's board. Real talks real facts from and for the amateurs and rum lovers. I am not running for anybody and doing my stuff alone, and i do like to debate, and hating it when someone sell me a bottle for what its not

I love transparency, pure single rums, and particularly the independant bottlers and all the single casks/cask strenght rums on the planet (Velier and its perfect Demeraras, and other ones among TheRumCask, Whisky & Rhum, Silver Seal, Cadenhead, Berry Bros, Samaroli,...)

i think im done with my introduction. any question ?

cheers
c.
Dai
Minor God

Post by Dai »

Welcome aboard.
Life is under no obligation to give us what we expect!

My Link to Save Caribbean Rum Petition
bearmark
Beermeister

Welcome!

Post by bearmark »

Welcome from Texas! I'm in the market for a good Demerara rum if you've got any suggestions.
Mark Hébert
Rum References: Flor de Caña 18 (Demeraran), The Scarlet Ibis (Trinidadian), R.L. Seale 10 (Barbadian), Appleton Extra (Jamaican), Ron Abuelo 12 (Cuban), Barbancourt 5-Star (Agricole)
cyril
Bo'sun

Post by cyril »

thanks guys

a good Demerara ? one of Velier i would suggest. the only rums aged fulltime under tropics and so rich... i would recommand UF30E, a 27 yo

and some other ones, but most of them are impossible to find :/
Capn Jimbo
Rum Evangelisti and Compleat Idiot

Post by Capn Jimbo »

Welcome...

Thanks for joining, you are now among a very select group of knowledgeable posters that are all lovers of fine and pure spirit and are willing to speak out on behalf of quality Caribbean rums (not to mention assorted craft and boutique distillers). Sue Sea and I are honored by their presence and participation.

A great group. Again, welcome...
da'rum
Minor God

Post by da'rum »

Welcome Cyril
in goes your eye out