Guide to Posting Your Reviews

Are these real rums? Is a chocolate flavored Bistec de Palomilla a steak? Maybe. Some are of lower proof. Some use real flavoring. And as for some, may we never drink worse than this!
Capn Jimbo
Rum Evangelisti and Compleat Idiot

Guide to Posting Your Reviews

Post by Capn Jimbo »

Yabba dabba doo!

Like you need a guide?!

Well, yes. As the Chief, er Compleat Idiot around here it's my job to keep things simple. One of my dear goals in establishing this forum was to provide an easy, simple, accessible, usable and valuable resource for all rummies, but especially for you new ones.

For these reasons, if Sue Sea and I have already reviewed a rum, please add your review by replying to that thread. If there is no existing review then a new post is in order. This way all the reviews of say Doorly's XO are in one place/thread.

Other than that, it's your review.

It would be interesting (and useful too) if you'd include your personal experience with the rum: How did you come to find and buy this rum? Did you like it or not? Would you buy it again? And how does this rum fit into your collection?

Oh, one other note: Pics should be kept to a maximum width of 500-600 pixels (wider than that and your laboriously produced copy becomes unreadable).

Cheers!