Hoi hoi from Oxfordshire, UK

Yes, the obligatory introductions section, but serves a good purpose - like a good, soft toilet paper - used only once but truly wonderful! "Here's to you and here's to me, may we never disagree - if perchance we ever do, here's to me and to hell with you!"
DanL
Oscar

Hoi hoi from Oxfordshire, UK

Post by DanL »

Hi all, Dan here, I am a 52 year old rum enthusiast, as is my wife.

We have attended Rumfest for the last 2 years and intend visiting this year too. Our passion is Caribbean rums, and we have visited the region on several occasions visiting distilleries such as Mount Gay and Foursquare in Barbados, Bacardi in Puerto Rico (plus the now sadly closed Don Q visitor centre) plus Damoiseau and one other in Guadeloupe. Our rum collection comprises around 20 different types, and fortunately our local wine shop has a rum enthusiast spirits buyer, so they run periodic rum tasting sessions which have widened our tastes to include brands such as Abuelo and Pyrat.

Looking forward to some rum-based discussions :D
Capn Jimbo
Rum Evangelisti and Compleat Idiot

Post by Capn Jimbo »

Hi and welcome Dan. I know your travels in the Carib will be of great interest. The Project, like all websites goes through varied periods of activity, but you can trust that if you have a question, you'll get some very qualified answers.

Have fun!
Dai
Minor God

Post by Dai »

Welcome
Life is under no obligation to give us what we expect!

My Link to Save Caribbean Rum Petition