Hiya from South Africa

Yes, the obligatory introductions section, but serves a good purpose - like a good, soft toilet paper - used only once but truly wonderful! "Here's to you and here's to me, may we never disagree - if perchance we ever do, here's to me and to hell with you!"
RumBro
Landlubber

Hiya from South Africa

Post by RumBro »

My name is Andy Kiloh, also known as RumBro and a Rum importer, seller, drinker and all around enthusiast.

I have spent many years doing whisky (single malt) tastings and never knew about Rum - well that isn't true..... I knew about Captain and Coke and the headaches the following morning so stayed far away.

That was until New Year 2015/2016..... I tasted Flor de Cana, Botran and Pussers and was smitten. We then decided that South Africa knew nothing about Rum and we started the business of importing Rums from around the world and now we have a rumming good time enjoying this most versatile of spirits !!!
Capn Jimbo
Rum Evangelisti and Compleat Idiot

Post by Capn Jimbo »

Hey, glad to have you here. The Project has been a bit lite on commentary lately, as I've been busy getting ready to sail the Caribbean. The dream is looming soon.

But never fear - there's a lot of talent posting here who will respond to you. Up Spirits!