Hello from MD

Yes, the obligatory introductions section, but serves a good purpose - like a good, soft toilet paper - used only once but truly wonderful! "Here's to you and here's to me, may we never disagree - if perchance we ever do, here's to me and to hell with you!"
GregS
Greaser

Hello from MD

Post by GregS »

Hello folks. I'm Greg and as the subject says, I'm in Maryland. I'm really new to rum and look forward to reading about rum around the forum.

I'm predominantly a beer drinker, but decided that I want to find the liquor that I like. I tried bourbon and it's not for me. I then moved to Scotch and that's REALLY not my thing. Then on to Irish whiskey and it's so smooth that I could really get in trouble with that.

So I figured I'd see what rum had to offer. I stumbled onto the Rum Project. I bought my bottle of Mount Gay and started figuring out what I like in rum. I'm 9 different rums into this journey and while I haven't found what I really like yet, but I'm working on it.

Looking forward reading what you guys have to say.
Rum newbie interested in experiencing what the world of rum has to offer.
RumRatings profile
Nomad
Bo'sun

Post by Nomad »

Welcome! If you like the Mount Gay(XO or eclipse?) then other Bajan rums should be of interest.
'We put all our politicians in prison as soon as they’re elected. Don’t you?’
‘Why?’
‘It saves time.’ -Terry Pratchett via The Last Continent