Review Database

All suggestions warmly welcomed. May the most you wish for be the least you get!
Guevara88
Bo'sun's Mate

Review Database

Post by Guevara88 »

Dear Capn Jimbo,

I hope you are doing well!

After a long time of rather low hobbyist activity I finally found some moments to revisit my rum, order some new stuff from Foursquare and stop by at the rum project (all time favorite web resource on rum). Hopefully I will be able to do so more frequently now :).

Now what I thought when browsing your list of capsuled reviews: It would be great to have them "categorized/ordered/browsable" a little better. An overview table containing the information: brand, product, country of origin, age, age believable?, sweetened?, jimbo-rating, sue-rating

This would be pretty cool and make the vast wisdom you collected more accessible to newbies and to people visiting after a longer period of time (*cough*).

What do you think? I'd be happy to assist if the info is currently not available for you as a table but "hidden" in the single posts.

If this does not sound like a good idea to you, no worries, just thought I'd ask.

Best wishes
Che/Leon
Capn Jimbo
Rum Evangelisti and Compleat Idiot

Post by Capn Jimbo »

Che... with much respect... you have always been one of the GREAT posters, and I will never forget your testing of the effects of sugar.

Your terrific post was a true winner, and VERY important. I think your suggestion is very well taken, so please do contact me by email and we can talk about it...

Best,
CJ
Guevara88
Bo'sun's Mate

Post by Guevara88 »

Thanks man! Will do, email in production :)