Hello from Pompano Beach!

Yes, the obligatory introductions section, but serves a good purpose - like a good, soft toilet paper - used only once but truly wonderful! "Here's to you and here's to me, may we never disagree - if perchance we ever do, here's to me and to hell with you!"
Socrates
Landlubber

Hello from Pompano Beach!

Post by Socrates »

Hi there Capn Jimbo, and from the looks of things I am your first "official" registrant, although it's pretty obvious that people are reading Sue Sea's and your reviews.

I'm retired, have a decent rum collection (about 40), prefer molasses based rums. I enjoy my "hobby" and it's a great addition to retirement in our oceanside community which I'm sure you know well, neighbor.

I must say that your main website is extremely well done, fun to read, useful and pretty darn thorough. I've learned some things about glasses and tasting that I really didn't know and that have added to my appreciation and enjoyment.

Especially like your reviews and their unique style. It's obvious that you have taken a new approach to rum. Thanks and look forward to participating...
Capn Jimbo
Rum Evangelisti and Compleat Idiot

Welcome Socrates!

Post by Capn Jimbo »

Hey Socrates, I'm glad your new drink is rum, hemlock just wasn't cutting it, eh? Yes, I'm very familiar with Pompano Beach and your famous PB Fishing Rodeo.

Thanks very much for your kind words, it's nice to be recognized.