Welcome to the Coffee Section!

Coffee, cigars and rum go togther like priests and choirboys. Indeed the brothers are known to have a tipple now and then. Oh and some rum, cigars and Belgian beer as well, lol...
Capn Jimbo
Rum Evangelisti and Compleat Idiot

Post by Capn Jimbo »

This section came to be at the request of regular poster "Sleepy" - who is anything but - and who posted a completely fascinating post about simple home roasting. A link he shared opened my eyes about my preferred Columbian Supremo that I can't live without. Well, almost.

Yes, Sleepy simply too loves his morning brew. It didn't hurt at all that I come from a coffee family, and that my dear grandfather invented, produced, and sold what was then the first electic coffee and peanut roaster, and later the first electric continuous roaster in the world, over 50 years ago.

I love him dearly, and still drink the Columbia Supremo he preferred in honor of the man that became my second father. Things happen for a reason, and this section was born. Sleepy will babysit it and us all as we learn how ordinary idiots can come to understand and appreciate this magnificent beverage.

It's your gig now, brother...
da'rum
Minor God

Post by da'rum »

Gunfire Breakfasts for all!
in goes your eye out