Hello everybody..

Yes, the obligatory introductions section, but serves a good purpose - like a good, soft toilet paper - used only once but truly wonderful! "Here's to you and here's to me, may we never disagree - if perchance we ever do, here's to me and to hell with you!"
Bearman
Cabin Boy

Hello everybody..

Post by Bearman »

Hi..
My name is Bjørn, and I am almost a physical therapist.
About 5 years ago I began my journey into the world of fine spirits.
Initially I was mostly into whisky, mainly the peated and sherried kind, but after a small series of rum-reviews from my favourite whisky-reviewer Ralfy I decided to try Santa Teresa 1796. Ever since I have been hooked, and so far I have learned that both demara-rum and the bajan ones pleases my palate. This forum has aided my quest for flavourfull rums so far, and thus I decided to join. BTW i am new to this forum-thing, so if this message appears in the wrong place or looks horrible, thats why.
Capn Jimbo
Rum Evangelisti and Compleat Idiot

Post by Capn Jimbo »

Welcome!

Bjorn, welcome! I see you are an almost therapist - I am an almost reviewer, lol. Seriously, good luck in your studies. We have developed a crew of intelligent lovers of spirits, rum, cachaca and coffee and you will have fun sharing with them.

Look forward to your posts...
da'rum
Minor God

Post by da'rum »

Gday Bjorn.

Welcome.
in goes your eye out
Dai
Minor God

Post by Dai »

Shw mae and welcome to the forum.
Life is under no obligation to give us what we expect!

My Link to Save Caribbean Rum Petition
bearmark
Beermeister

Post by bearmark »

Welcome! It's nice to have another "bear" on the Rum Project. :wink:
Mark Hébert
Rum References: Flor de Caña 18 (Demeraran), The Scarlet Ibis (Trinidadian), R.L. Seale 10 (Barbadian), Appleton Extra (Jamaican), Ron Abuelo 12 (Cuban), Barbancourt 5-Star (Agricole)