I have arrived

Yes, the obligatory introductions section, but serves a good purpose - like a good, soft toilet paper - used only once but truly wonderful! "Here's to you and here's to me, may we never disagree - if perchance we ever do, here's to me and to hell with you!"
Count Silvio
Cabin Boy

I have arrived

Post by Count Silvio »

Hello. I've been reading these forums every now and then pretty much since they were created, exchanging numerous emails with some of the older members here inc Capn Jimbo and JaRiMi.

Those of you who do not know me I am Count Silvio of Refined Vices, a Rum and Whiskey review website. I travel around the world photographing and writing about events as well as participate as a judge in various rum and cocktail tasting competitions and sometimes work as a private consultant within the spirits industry.

I look forward to the discussions about authentic rum. That is all for now.
JaRiMi
Admiral

Post by JaRiMi »

Good to see you here, Count!

Captain has a good forum here, and it allows us to discuss even those aspects of rum & rum business that rum business would not like us to discuss - which in itself is sad (the fact that so many instances in the rum business do not wish to allow free speech on rum topics).

Welcome!!
Capn Jimbo
Rum Evangelisti and Compleat Idiot

Post by Capn Jimbo »

Welcome to the Count...

Any of you who have been around know the Count, and his website, Refined Vices. Some of the great debate and respectful dialogues in re rum occurred there, not least the wonderful interchanges between JaRiMi and myself.

Nice to see you. And please know that the Count's picture is actually of me...
sailor22
Quartermaster

Post by sailor22 »

Glad to have you count.
Judging by your photo you are the most interesting man on the site.

Capn's Log: How dare you! I told you that picture was really me (patent pending)!
Count Silvio
Cabin Boy

Post by Count Silvio »

sailor22 wrote:Glad to have you count.
Judging by your photo you are the most interesting man on the site.

Capn's Log: How dare you! I told you that picture was really me (patent pending)!
;)
da'rum
Minor God

Post by da'rum »

Great to have you here! The forum can only be richer with the addition of snother expert. I look forward to your views and insights.
in goes your eye out
Dai
Minor God

Post by Dai »

Come join the party!
Life is under no obligation to give us what we expect!

My Link to Save Caribbean Rum Petition