Annual Award

All suggestions warmly welcomed. May the most you wish for be the least you get!
sailor22
Quartermaster

Annual Award

Post by sailor22 »

I suggest this site presents an annual "THIS IS BULLSHIT" award to the rum producer that has the most outrageous lies in it's advertising, has the densest obfuscation of the actual facts or in any unintentionally amusing and obvious way avoids telling the actual truth.

Press releases to food and spirits bloggers and spirits news outlets will contain the names of nominees and their "accomplishment". The prize will be awarded by a vote of participants of this forum. The prize will include a certificate and a letter of appreciation sent to the winner. Press releases will announce the annual winner.

Rather than a bunch of grumpy old men sitting here complaining to each other this might be a good way to take it to a wider audience.

Capn's Log: You calling me "grumpy"? Actually what I share here is the kind and gentle version, lol... good idea! And don't forget that this, uh, humble website now gets 2.5 million hits/yearl, spreading the truth far and wide.